Want to know something that’ll truly set your business apart? Online web portals. They’re what takes normal users and turns them into lifelong customers. A part of the family, so to speak.
Where to Start
Online web portal development services are available from a variety of providers, but it’s important to find one that works for you long-term. It’s important to find one that listens and delivers the kind of quality work you need to help grow your business.
At LeftLane Media, the very first step we’ll take is to determine your needs and objectives. We’ll take this step together. It involves a detailed analysis of your website and developing a strategy for the development process. Once this is completed, the next step is to create a prototype for your website. This is where the fun begins, as it’s a key step in helping us test all the functionality and design options:
- User-Interface and UI Designs: This is another critical step as it involves creating the design for your portal. The interface should be logically organized and easy to use for your customers. This includes everything from the layout and color scheme to buttons and images. Anything and everything you can imagine.
- Embedded Search: What an essential feature of a web portal this is. It ensures ease of use by helping your visitors find what they are looking for. Including search functionality on your portal can help drive conversions and increase traffic to your site.
- Tracking: This is a powerful feature that will let you know how your customers are engaging with your online business (Where are they clicking, what they’re reading, and how long they’re staying in one place). Simple stuff, but this information will enable you to improve your marketing campaigns and keep track of customer behavior.
- Security: Need we say more? Okay, we will. This is a critical feature of any online business that needs to protect data and privacy. Adding this feature to your website will help you protect your clients’ personal information and prevent data breaches from happening in the future.
- Collaboration: This is another essential feature of a web portal that will enable your staff to work together from various locations. This will ensure that everyone is working towards a common goal and will help you keep your employees happy.
- Cost: The cost of a web portal can vary widely, depending on the specific features you need. It can range from hourly fees to fixed pricing. It is important to understand these costs before signing a contract with a web portal development company.
A good web development company should be able to meet your requirements and deliver the product on time and within budget. In addition, you will want to make sure they have the necessary skills and expertise to develop a high-quality online portal.
What separates the good from the bad? Vision, specifically the ability to understand and share yours.
Give us a call.