HTML is behind every web page you view, telling it how to look and where to be. It provides the structure and content of a web page, like headings, paragraphs, lists, images, links, and other elements.
If you can master this, you can go far beyond any pre-designed layout or template.
Websites no one can duplicate.
At LeftLane Media, we create custom HTML to change the look and functionality of your website to suit your company’s specific needs. We do this by adding new and unique elements to web pages, such as custom forms or interactive widgets. We also modify the appearance of existing elements, like changing the font, color, or size of text, or adjusting the layout of the page.
All of this on the fly too!
- Unique design: Custom HTML allows us to create unique designs that stand out from the pre-made templates your competitors might be using. This can help your website to differentiate itself from others and build a distinct brand identity.
- Better user experience: It can also be used to optimize an entire website’s user experience by creating interfaces that are easy to use. Easy to use means easy to navigate your products and services. It helps put what’s most important within arm’s reach.
- Improved website performance: Custom HTML can be optimized for speed and performance, which can improve website loading times and reduce bounce rates.
- Greater flexibility and control: Custom HTML provides greater flexibility and control over the website’s design and functionality, allowing us to tailor the website to the specific needs of your business and its users.
- Enhanced search engine optimization (SEO): Custom HTML can be optimized for SEO, which can help a website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) and increase its visibility to potential customers.
However, there’s a catch. Just as easy as it is to improve the look and functionality of your website with custom HTML, it’s just as easy to bring the entire house of cards toppling down.
When it comes to designing a website, the devil’s in the details. You could have miles of code and one missed keystroke will make it all for naught.
Entire layouts can be broken or not displayed at all, links can malfunction, features may cease to exist, and certain browsers simply won’t load your website. HTML errors cause various problems that can make your website not function as intended. That’s why it’s important to ensure that HTML code is properly written and validated to avoid these errors.
The easiest fix? Work with a professional you can trust. At LeftLane Media, your customers are our customers, and our goal is to ensure both of you receive quality work the first time.