You Are The Customer - Not Just Data!
Left Lane Technologies (Left Lane Media Solutions) is committed to protecting online privacy and personal information users may provide within this site . Left Lane Media Solutions does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information provided by the users of this website. Left Lane Media Solutions respects the privacy of all site users, our website is ran in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Left Lane Media Solutions requests information that personally identifies its users or allows it to contact them. Left Lane Media Solutions requests this information when users contact it online and when submitting online forms.
- Left Lane Media Solutions will use its users personal information to provide services and to possibly inform clients of new features, services, and products offered by our company.
- Left Lane Media Solutions may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Left Lane Media Solutions; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Left Lane and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users and clients of Left Lane Media Solutions, or the public.
- If at any time a user believes that Left Lane Media Solutions has not committed to these principles, he/she should contact Left Lane by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- To read more about privacy policies and procedures on the Internet we suggest that you visit the following sites: http://www.ftc.gov/, http://www.epic.org/, http://www.aclu.org/, http://www.privacyalliance.org/ and http://www.eff.org/.